Why Corporate Wellness?
Through our wellness program we work to promote physical activity, personal responsibility, community involvement, volunteering and leadership. We foster well-being and provide a plan that offers a healthier workplace environment. By connecting with the Y, employees receive personalized services supporting them on their journey in getting active as they become engaged in a healthier lifestyle.
Ask how the Y can generate a wellness program tailored to your company’s specific needs! Increase productivity, reduce absenteeism and help lower insurance claims by designing on-site programming. Services can include the following:
- Survey: Anonymous online survey will gauge the interest and needs of your employees. Data will be collected by the Y and an appropriate plan will be presented to you along with the survey results.
- Monthly Presentations: A calendar of monthly topics that will be accompanied by a presentation, email support, and challenges for employees to participate in
- On-site health fairs, wellness screenings and fitness class demonstrations
- Access to the Downtown Y for a free 2-week trial (which includes access to all of the group exercise classes, cardio and weight equipment, pool, racquetball courts and climbing wall) and access to the Woodland Community Center
- Team-building opportunities
- Volunteer opportunities
- And More!
If your company is interested in developing a corporate wellness plan tailored to your employee’s needs, please contact Marianne at 218.722.4745 x175 or email email@example.com for more information..