There are several payment methods available to help get your camper on their way to a great season. Read through the information below to find out all the ways we can help. Learn more about our scholarship endowment funds by clicking on each title.
YMCA Camp Miller offers Campship Assistance for families who may need a little financial help in getting their kids to camp. YMCA Camp Miller tries to make every effort in providing access to summer camp for all campers.
Scholarship applications are considered based on:
- Camper's first time at camp: A portion of our scholarship funding is specific for first-time overnight campers. We are always on the lookout for new campers within our community so that they can have their own brand new summer camp experience.
- Access/Inclusion/Equity: The YMCA has made a commitment to increase access to programs with an intentional focus on equity and inclusion for diverse groups of campers. We work particularly hard to ensure that all campers no matter their zip code, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other dimensions of diversity have opportunities to enjoy our camp programs.
- Financial need/family circumstances: As part of our scholarship application, we do collect household financial information. This helps us determine the scholarship amount that we are able to award each family as funding is limited.
Please note that we will also ask for a minimum payment of $25 for each camper. This helps us spread our funds a little further each year.
The Scholarship Assistance Program is sponsored by:
- YMCA Camp Miller Endowment Funds
- YMCA Camp Miller Annual CAMPaign
- Camp Nebagamon Scholarship Fund
If you would like to set up weekly or monthly payments for your child's week at camp, please contact our offices at 218-722-4745 ext. 143. The full $100 deposit must be received upon registration but the rest can be scheduled in increments of your choosing. Registration fees must still be paid for in full by June 1st for all campers.
Help Us Make a Difference
With generous donations from our community members and individuals like you, we can continue to scholarship campers from local area youth agencies and families. Breaking down the barriers preventing youth from attending camp is the core of our mission and vision here at YMCA Camp Miller. You can be part of ensuring that all youth have a camp experience.
If you would like to sponsor a child's week at camp, please visit the Duluth Y's giving page below and designate your gift to the YMCA Camp Miller Annual Support CAMPaign.