What It Means To Belong
The YMCA is a dynamic organization, a place where you can learn and grow as an individual, a place where families can have fun and spend time together. Belonging to the YMCA means camaraderie, respect and the opportunity to build long-lasting friendships.
The YMCA is a non-profit, volunteer-led, community-based organization. Our strength lies in our community roots and strong volunteers. The YMCA is for everyone, regardless of race, religion, age, income or ability. Scholarships are available for those who need financial assistance.
Included In Your Membership
Downtown Branch YMCA Facility
- Wellness Center Complete with Cardio Machines, Free Weights, and Precor Weight Machines
- Basketball & Volleyball Courts
- 5 Lane Lap Pool, Whirlpool & Warm Therapy Pool
- Racquetball & Handball Courts
- Indoor Track
- St Luke's Kids Club*
Cook County YMCA Facility
- Wellness Center Complete with Cardio Machines, Free Weights, and Strength Training Machines
- Weekly open basketball, volleyball and pickleball
- 4 Lane Lap Pool, zero-depth entry play area, whirlpool & sauna
- Group Exercise Classes (Yoga, Strength Train Together, Zumba, Silver Sneakers classes, Water Fitness, Group Cycle/Spin, etc)
- 3 free guest passes per year per membership unit
- Kid’s Club (supervised play are ages 4 months to 8 years)
- Indoor Track
- Fitness Equipment & Wellness Orientations
Woodland Community Center
- Gymnastics Equipment
- Parent Tot Time
- Coffee and Cribbage
- Mini Wellness Center
Harbor Highlands Community Center
- Half Basketball Court
- Gaga Pit
- Outdoor Ampitheater
Group Fitness Classes
The Duluth Area Family YMCA prides itself in offering you diverse, effective and fun class programming. We take great care in ensuring that we offer classes that appeal to your mind, body and spirit. Whether you’re a senior, teen, serious athlete or the ‘average’ exerciser, we promise to have something that inspires your motivation to move! All classes are included in your membership.
*Kids Club (Downtown/Cook County Branches Only)
A supervised play area for kids ages 4 months to 8 years. FREE with a family membership and easy drop-off and pick-up is available in our loading zone.
Health & Fitness
From the very beginning, the YMCA has been a leader in promoting health and fitness for the entire family, and today thousands of adults, seniors, teens and children use the YMCA to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
No matter what your experience and fitness level, there is a YMCA class or program just for you. By adding a moderate amount of exercise into your daily life, you can significantly improve your overall health, well-being and quality of life.
- fitness evaluations
- body composition testing
- blood pressure checks
Discounts & Early Registration
As a member, you receive priority registration and reduced rates for programs.
We provide two hours of free parking in two convenient ramps.
For more information call our Member Service Desk at 218-722-4745 x100