Kids Club is back at both the St. Luke's Kids Club at the Downtown Y and the Y at the Essentia Wellness Center for Y Members during their use of the facilities! Kids Club is available Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. Kids Club by reservation only in 90 minute increments, reservable up to 72 hours in advance.
To book your child's Kids Club reservation, please complete the following steps:
1. See the 'SCHEDULES' drop-down menu at the top of our YMCA web page to select your Kids Club location.
2. Once your location is selected, you will enter the primary member's first and last name, primary member's email, primary member's YMCA family membership barcode, confirm your branch location, enter the child's first and last name, select the day and time of the reservation to be made, and submit your reservation.
3. You will receive a confirmation email with details of your reservation booked. This confirmation email will detail options to modify or cancel your reservation up to 18 hours prior to your reservation with Kids Club.
While your children are in our care they will:
- Enjoy time in the gym for physical activity.
- Spend time with crafts and educational activities focused around the Y's core values of respect, honesty, caring, and responsibility.
- Engage in free playtime.
- Enjoy time in a safe, clean, and positive environment that fosters a sense of responsibility and respect to both themselves and others.
Kids Club is available for children of local YMCA members with a family membership. Children must be fully potty trained (no adult assistance needed) up through 9 years of age.
A few things that your family will need to know:
- Masks are required for children 2 years and older who are independently able to put on, wear, and take off their mask.
- Socks and shoes are required upon arrival.
- There will currently be no snacks allowed during your reservation time; we will provide water in single-use paper cups.
- We will be rotating toys and activities so that we are able to follow proper cleaning & disinfecting procedures between each use.
- Please review our updated Kids Club handbook to learn how we are dedicated to keeping participants, families, employees and our community safe. You can find the Kids Club handbook here.
Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Reservation Blocks Available:
Youth Development Director
Downtown Y: (218) 722 - 4745 ext. 133
Y at the Essentia Wellness Center: (218) 241 - 8008 ext. 522